We believe your privacy is important. In this notice we explain our practices.
Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this site. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
1) Information about your visit(s) to and use of this website
2) Information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and services
3) Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to any of our website services and/or email notifications
We are dependent upon you to update us about any changes in personal information.
Using your Personal Data
We use the information you provide about yourself in a variety of ways:
1) To complete an order which you have placed with us
2) To improve your browsing experience by personalising this website
3) To send information that you have requested or agreed to have sent: e.g. an ezine, marketing communication relating to our business that we think may be of interest to you
4) To the extent that we are required to do so by law
5) In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings OR to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights
With exception to the above, we will not share this information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to complete an order or request, without your express consent.
International Data Transfers
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate (including the European Union) to enable us to use the information in accordance with this privacy notice.
Security of Your Personal Data
We take reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorised access or misuse of your personal information. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
As data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by emailing us at email@example.com
Third Party Websites
This website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third-party websites.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time by posting a new version on this website. Please check this page to ensure that you are familiar with the current version.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or the use of your personal data, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org